STAR Plus
VISIT US ON
starplus.instarplus.in
starplus.in NEWS starplus.in ENGAGE starplus.in MOBILE

MAHABHARAT

Your comments [202]
Back to Show Page
east or west arjun is best
saketh on Thursday, August 28, 2014
Sad that it got over so soon
Nickelson on Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Mahabarat kunti you are the best I like it
Rasyid Annafi Hidayat on Sunday, August 24, 2014
dhuriyodhan i miss uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
varsha on Saturday, August 23, 2014
i am realy sorry to write late comment on sre serial. in my life i saw so many mithiological serial this is 1st serial i really like it i like each
AKSHATA on Saturday, August 23, 2014
Please do no close or end Mahabharat serial
Naresh Vyas on Friday, August 22, 2014
But while killing karn, Arjun also took advantage when karn was unarmed and more then that. Then who are you to decide
Deepak Saini on Tuesday, August 19, 2014
all the artists are suited for their role every body made their efforts to be success sri krishna n lord siva suited well really we believe that god will be in the same appearance
rekha raj on Tuesday, August 19, 2014
pls continue the remaining part of this mahabharata serial as my knowledge this is not an end more over we feel some disappoint that serial is no more on tv pls continue n satisfy usthanking u
rekha raj on Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Really Mahabharat is a wonderful serial. I had seen Mahabharat serials in 4 to 5 languages but this is a very awesome one. Choosing of characters are very much appreciable especially Krishna, Karna and Shakuni is wonderful. Please take the same team and continue with Ramayan.
sailakshmi on Tuesday, August 19, 2014
excellent serial ! thanks to the mahabharat crew for such a wonderful presentation and heart breaking while thinking its over! feeling very sad
athul on Tuesday, August 19, 2014
I diying of heart break with the end of dis serial....plz continue it...dis was not d perfect end of dis show...there is many more things to continue mahabharat...
aprna on Monday, August 18, 2014
I love this..so I realy want you to plz continue dis show..i wil realy miss dis show...you can plz continue dis show further....
silpi gupta on Monday, August 18, 2014
ill realy miss mahabharat bcoz m die heart fan of it.....plz I jst wanna say dat plz continue dis mahabharat further...m rely very serious abt dis comment...plz continue it...plz plz pz....
amrita mishra on Monday, August 18, 2014
m a biggg fan of mahabharat... m very upset with d end of mahabharat :( I request u to continue u d show till d end of dwapar yug with the death of loard Krishna.... i'll b heartly obliged to u plzzz continue d show... plzzzzzzzzzz
aparna verma on Monday, August 18, 2014
m a great fan of mahabharat....and I want u to continue it...plz u can show us d journey of pandavs to heaven and end of dwarka...plzzzzzzz continue it...m gonna miss it..plzzzzzzz....
isha on Monday, August 18, 2014
The serial effect is gud but some part of story got difference than old one and most books i read and heard. However gud effort.
Rahul on Sunday, August 17, 2014
The serial is spectacular not becaz of its naratiion, but bcaz of its theme indeed in it. it was tel-casted in fast pace, and ended up hastily, may be bcaz of budget concerns. the concept of dharma is not so easy to explain, and the producer tried to simplify it further. in result many critical points omitted, and many spices were bought to foremost position. anyway thumbs up.
pashupati on Sunday, August 17, 2014
serial was awesome but ended soon i feel.........need more serials like this ...plz try to make some other like the same...like ramayan...or any other
s pragathi on Sunday, August 17, 2014
Mahabharat was my most favourite serial i feels very sad as it ended . My request is that it should restart. all the characters are very dearest for me. i am requesting you hardly to restart it.
Vaishnavi. on Sunday, August 17, 2014