STAR Plus
VISIT US ON
starplus.instarplus.in
starplus.in NEWS starplus.in ENGAGE starplus.in MOBILE

MAHABHARAT

Your comments [66]
Back to News Page
What is the source of this serial ? Is it Vyasa Mahabharatha ? if so i could see some parts of the story to be twisted and commercialized for TV viewing. Please clarify..
Public on Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Mahabharat one of the mostest and best fabulous epic story. world top 1 tv show . thank thank thank star plus and group i like very Mahabharat all styles once more thank u , and take care and best of luck
XAN on Monday, March 24, 2014
show is awesum dialouges of yudhistar is very impressive and true...he is totally gyani of dhram
rajni on Monday, March 03, 2014
this is a must watch show especially youngsters. great wisdom reflects in the dialogues of krishna, bhishma and others. please telecast repeat during day time and also in the night. many are missing as it is telecasted only once - 8.30 pm otherwise early hours.
suneetha yadav on Monday, March 03, 2014
I like your show very much becoz dialogues of SHRI KRISHNA are too good and others are also very good. I am hoping that you will give justice to KARNA's character rightfully which didnt happened in BR.CHOPRA's MAHABHARAT. In childhood, i read books on KARNA such as MRITYUNJAYA by SHIVAJI SAWANT and RAADHEYA by RANJIT DESAI. The only drawback which i found when compared to earlier MAHABHARAT is character of BHISHMA and VIDUR. Their IMPACT is not so POWERFUL as it was in earlier MAHABHARAT
Shashank Gaikwad on Saturday, March 01, 2014
the word "bhrata" means younger brother. Here younger brother arjun, bhim duryoudhana everybody are using it for their elder brother.for elder broher the word is jyestha.This discrepancy usage crates a nuisance in dialogues.
neeraj on Friday, February 21, 2014
I am really proud of the dialogue writer, so well written dialogues. The language is not too heavy for a normal human to understand, and at the same time very elegant and delicious words are used.
MM on Friday, February 21, 2014
I cannot but wonder how exact and pernicious dialogues have been written. Kudos to dialogue writer. I am amazed to hear such dialogues eloquently spoken.
arvind on Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Why Bakasur vadh was not shown.Atleast show in future episodes. Please give due importance to all characters in Mahabharat, not only to Arjuna
Nagendra on Friday, February 14, 2014
absolutely astounding!Miyah what a cast!!! eyes bleary and dunb struck at the grandeur of the mahals and the pristine purity of the forest episodes.
iINDIRA on Tuesday, February 11, 2014
A huge publicity is required to be done across the globe to show the strength of the Indain Epic across the globe.
Arun on Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Bakasura Vadh has been skipped. Also request to show mahabharat in 1 hr slots. That makes it worth while. Some unique events can be shown in 1 hr maha episodes as they call it.
Sidhesh on Sunday, February 09, 2014
Good looking, entertaining, technologically advance story... however, a huge thing is missing.. the real story. Why can't they stick to the real story like B.R.Chopra did. Yes, twisting and turning sounds good for youngsters but I am afraid they will never try to understand the real meaning behind each character in this great epic. I watch it for fun but would not encourage youngsters to learn anything from it.
Mikemaj on Saturday, February 08, 2014
no wrds to explain. this is so delightful version of mahabharat.whole day i jst wait for this. me n my family is a big fan of this serial.we nvr miss any episode.gud job!all r doing superb!
dipti on Friday, February 07, 2014
Awesome ! No words how to explaine. Every night go to bed what is going to. Happen tmrw? Enjoying whole family and everybody is doing amazing job. Good character as well as bad too. All the best.
Ranna on Wednesday, February 05, 2014
Excellent serial. My daughters understand thru subtitles and still watches twice a day. Our week day mornings (in US) starts by watching this serial first & then our day today tasks. I often end up going late to office. One sincere feedback to the team is to go through Mahabharata Tathparya Nirnaya written by Saint Madhwacharya (an avatar of Bheem/Vayu) who fills the gaps in Original Mahabharat epic that is left over to us. Only Pandavas / Krishna can give us true facts and actual reasons for
Pandu Gururajan on Saturday, January 11, 2014
I would like to congratulate the whole team for this mind blowing effort to portray the epic with every single and minute details. I am a great fan of this serial and I make sure I don't miss a single episode . Every character, costume and the set looks apt for the epic. I also would like to appreciate the kind of advice lord Krishna delivers between the incidents. Those words beUtifully exhibit the simplicity of truth . I would, like to wish the whole team best of luck and also once again con
Surya Krishnan on Tuesday, January 07, 2014
Excellent serial no words to prasie it. We watch with family daily and donot want to mis any episode. Please make repeat telecast two times in 24 hrs.
VISHNUDEV MISHRA on Saturday, January 04, 2014
Mahabharat is my favourute epic scince my childhood.I have already watched the whole epic in SunTV (a south indian channel in tamil language). Even i have the whole video in my home, i used to watch whenever i like to. But the way it is made again in Star plus channel is extraordinary.Now also i eagerly wait for the next episode in starplus.All actors,the costumes,the palace etc etc each and every thing is perfect.Specially the dialogues and direction is excellent.Bishma and Kunti my favourite a
Narmatha on Friday, January 03, 2014
the show has given meaning to my life. It is very inspiring and enriches you in all respects. and to think that star plus who had last all hope of coming up with something meaningful has come out with The Mahabharata in all it's magnitude is amazing. A salute to Every person even remotely involved with this mammoth project. I wish for a load of blessings coming your way since you've done such amazing work.
saranya dhingra on Saturday, December 21, 2013