HOME
VISIT US ON
starplus.instarplus.in
starplus.in NEWS starplus.in ENGAGE starplus.in MOBILE

MAHABHARAT

Your comments [14]
Back to Gallery Page
mahabharath ki sub actors se mery nivedan hai ki... is serial ko age badaiye plz........ our sourabhji aap issy tarah aage bhee serial me aate rahiye
shruthi g.s on Saturday, August 09, 2014
mahabarata is very good movie contains educations of life..think the history of mahabarata teaches us the values of life... I am fan of Mahabarata...
doni romdoni on Monday, April 28, 2014
Comment awaiting moderator review
SHOW COMMENT
maine b.r. chopra ji ke mahabharat ke baad itna gorjeous and beutiful krishna ajj tak nahin dekha unki muskurahat aur arjun ki bechaini dekhte te banta hai mai ne apke is serial ko 5 to 5 mark deta hoon aur app ka dhanyabaad dena chahta hoon kyun ke iss waqt iss pure manab jati ko mythology and devosional seriel ki jarurat hai
gopi naidu on Saturday, December 21, 2013
Me abhi tak yahi sochta tha k b r chopra k alava koi or mahabharat bana hi nahi sakta lekin salam karta hu inke sare crew member director producer Dialogue writher art director or actor bohot hi achha kaam kiya he Itni gujarish he k and tak yahi mahol rehna chahiye Thank you star plussssssssssssssss
Dinesh dhakan dubai on Wednesday, November 27, 2013
Awesome appearance of Krishna . Superb Dialogues and very well acted. Loved this. Thanks a lot for making this show.
Sowmya on Saturday, September 21, 2013
I think the best character in this Mahabharata is Krishna. I always wait for the last part of the episode, when we see Krishna with the message. I also love his appearance and his voice :)
Paramita on Saturday, September 21, 2013
Dialogues given to lord krishna are just awesomee.special points to the dialogue writer.mark my words this time also the character of lord krishna will be the biggest hit.let the momentum build :)
Kalyan on Friday, September 20, 2013
Arjun looks good. Krishna is a poor naah..... poorest cousin of Nitesh Bharadwaj actingwise. Satyavathi's character has been twisted and has been shown vily. Krishna was never the narrator of Mahabharat. At lease Maharishi Vyas's character could have been chosen. Draupadi looks average. The old Mahabharat's Main Samay Hoon will remain unmatched. The dialogue delivery of all the characters seems very poor. They can't pronouce the sanskrit words properly. Satyavati pronouces the word "Samrajni"as
mala ballal on Wednesday, September 18, 2013
I too LOVE too much LORD AND I BELIEVE THAT GOD IS everywhere and ANYWHERE. His presence can't be seen but can be felt.
Navajyothi on Monday, September 16, 2013
Mahabharath participant actors photo shoot is fentastic, his all of u looking so good, so quet and so beutifull & his all looking ammazing, I like very much of all actors in the serial. I wish to u all success in your carectors. WISHU ALL THE BEST.
kokila on Monday, September 16, 2013
I LOVE LORD AND I BELIEVE THAT GOD IS EXIT ANYWHERE.
samir on Monday, September 16, 2013
This one can't beat Nitish Bharadwaj! No one can!
Anonymous on Monday, September 16, 2013