STAR Plus
HOME MAD CHAT CHARACTERS RECAPS VOTE NOMINATIONS GALLERY NEWS VIDEOS

HOME CHARACTERS RECAPS GALLERY NEWS VIDEOS
HOME NOMINATIONS BUZZ SEE PIX VIDEOS ENGAGE SOCIAL

User Comments

[10792]
Back to Show Page
I humble request to Barun Sobti, pls come back. After reading the controversies I am sure you became famous after the character Arnav. So please respect the love your fans have for u and come back to television with Sonia Irani to start this magic again.
ArShi's biggest fan On Thursday, August 21, 2014
I reside in the US and was told by a friend to watch this soap. I neither speaks Hindi nor understands it. But I am madly in love with this drama. Watched all 398 episodes in 5 days!!!! But sadly it ended soon. Pls bring back the same team with the continuation of the story from where it ended. Season two sucks. It's no difference to other boring abusive dramas. Dear producers and director you don't know the impact you have created. Just love those comedies and romance not to forget the
ArShi's biggest fan On Thursday, August 21, 2014
I want the serial again!!!I love the serial very,very very much!!!!, I want it back with same characters and the same story.
prerana On Tuesday, August 19, 2014
we all would love to watch this serial again. please restart...
ricktika d. On Monday, August 18, 2014
i am watching it in tamil...and am mad about the serial...its realy awsum :* luv evry chrctr
Seema On Sunday, August 17, 2014
please restart this serial
s On Saturday, August 16, 2014
please restart this serial
s On Saturday, August 16, 2014
please restart this serial again
sucheta On Saturday, August 16, 2014
i miss khushi and arnav very very much....please its a kind request from me to restart this serial again in either star plus or in star utsav please please restart it
s On Saturday, August 16, 2014
s On Saturday, August 16, 2014
ooo .................. i miss khushi and arnav so so muchhhhh....!!!!!!..please restar this serial in either star plus or star utsav please please .......its a kind request
s On Saturday, August 16, 2014
I love this serial so much I miss Khushi
Bhagyshree On Saturday, August 16, 2014
miss this serial a lot......all cast were just superb.....hope to have the soap opera once again with SAME CAST.....PLEASE....................
bibhu On Monday, August 04, 2014
amazing love story i really miss this serial arshi perfect pair
sangari On Thursday, July 24, 2014
ipkknd season1 was an amazing serial with a wonderful title song.barun and sanaya was an amazing pairbut serial got over in 1 year.thats the sad thingit would have been nice if the serial continued for many years.
charan On Monday, July 21, 2014
my favorite drama <3
rena On Friday, July 18, 2014
@gagan thank you very much for the advice, i should download all episodes cause i miss this show to much
smitha On Friday, July 11, 2014
@smitha yes u can get that but won't on YouTube coz of copyrights by fox star India though if can go to n type "iss pyar KO kya naan Doon ep 132 " I guss u want to watch or if u have a smartphone download tubemate from opera store it won't available at playstore download it open go url type or it would be pre type it search ipkknd or what u type select the video then a green arrow will pop out at top tap on it. it would ask the format in 280p or 380p select and download easily I have downloa
gagan On Thursday, July 10, 2014
Can anyone tell me why most of ipkknd videos are blocked? i'm trying to watch the episodes but all of them are blocked past 132. Is there a website where all ipkknd episodes are available, and star plus plz air this show again on star plus instead of the new one, miss Khushi and Arnav so much.
smitha On Wednesday, July 09, 2014
please continue this serial in star plus please
sravanthi On Sunday, July 06, 2014