STAR Plus
HOME MAD CHAT CHARACTERS RECAPS VOTE NOMINATIONS GALLERY NEWS VIDEOS

HOME CHARACTERS RECAPS GALLERY NEWS VIDEOS
HOME NOMINATIONS BUZZ SEE PIX VIDEOS ENGAGE SOCIAL

User Comments

[10805]
Back to Show Page
@NAIMA DEAR I WATCH THE IPKKND BUT IN MALAYAM VERSION ON ASIANET PLUS SO HOW U CAN WATCH IN HINDI TELL ME PLEASE WHICH CHANNEL N TIMING
gagan On Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Same experience for me also.I never watched a serial in my life. accidentally watch some episode in Asianet got excited and watched whole episodes in hindi. Now again started watching.. beautiful love story very good chemistry super acting every thing is perfect.waiting for another season with same cast as season 1...
Naima On Tuesday, September 16, 2014
ENGLISH PLEASE. I've been searching and searching. Does anyone want to teach me the language?
Kandice On Tuesday, September 16, 2014
The serial is really good, wish they could restart or start another drama with Barun Sobti
Raj On Tuesday, September 16, 2014
This is from a non serial watching person. Got curious after seeing a couple of episodes on Vijay TV. Saw the whole 386 episodes in Hindi in a month. Lovely story,beautiful actors,great acting,super situations and comedy. Keeps you hooked on to it, makes you watch it over and over again.. Barun and Sanaya both bring out the on screen chemistry so well. Congrats to the entire team. Would like to see IPPKND season 3 with the same cast as IPPKND season 1.
Ind On Monday, September 15, 2014
Plz continue the drama again from ending tat iz an interesting story.. The iss pyar ko kya naam doon season 2 iz nt nice.. N the couple iz also nt sweet. We want arnav(barun) khushi(sanaya) again...
Meena On Monday, September 15, 2014
Plz continue the drama again from the ending...itz rely a amazing drama...iss pyar ko kya naam doon season 2 iz nt nice.. N the couple also nt swit...
Meena On Monday, September 15, 2014
we want to see arnav nd khusi..back...pls repeat the serial again
deekshithasagar On Thursday, September 11, 2014
HOPE TO SEE IN OTHER PROJECTS!YOUR FAN FROM KAZAKHSTAN
DANA On Thursday, September 11, 2014
ARNAV
DANA On Thursday, September 11, 2014
Arnav and Kushi change my world! Barun
DANA On Thursday, September 11, 2014
This was a horrid serial...
anonymous On Saturday, September 06, 2014
I understand that Barun Sobti quit for reasons of making his own career within Bollywood or in films in general, but at least make a season where it follows of the story line of Season 1. Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir doesn't seem to create that same magic that season 1 did. If Barun Sobti couldn't come back then how about make a season about Aarav when he grows up or something. We can keep with the tradition of ASR, right? Instead of Arnav it could be Aarav, and then you co
Michelle Dash On Tuesday, September 02, 2014
I humble request to Barun Sobti, pls come back. After reading the controversies I am sure you became famous after the character Arnav. So please respect the love your fans have for u and come back to television with Sonia Irani to start this magic again.
ArShi's biggest fan On Thursday, August 21, 2014
I reside in the US and was told by a friend to watch this soap. I neither speaks Hindi nor understands it. But I am madly in love with this drama. Watched all 398 episodes in 5 days!!!! But sadly it ended soon. Pls bring back the same team with the continuation of the story from where it ended. Season two sucks. It's no difference to other boring abusive dramas. Dear producers and director you don't know the impact you have created. Just love those comedies and romance not to forget the
ArShi's biggest fan On Thursday, August 21, 2014
I want the serial again!!!I love the serial very,very very much!!!!, I want it back with same characters and the same story.
prerana On Tuesday, August 19, 2014
we all would love to watch this serial again. please restart...
ricktika d. On Monday, August 18, 2014
i am watching it in tamil...and am mad about the serial...its realy awsum :* luv evry chrctr
Seema On Sunday, August 17, 2014