STAR Plus
HOME MAD CHAT CHARACTERS RECAPS VOTE NOMINATIONS GALLERY NEWS VIDEOS

HOME CHARACTERS RECAPS GALLERY NEWS VIDEOS
HOME NOMINATIONS BUZZ SEE PIX VIDEOS ENGAGE SOCIAL

User Comments

[10745]
Back to Show Page
I have just tuned in to watching IPKKND on You tube by accident and have become absolutely in love with this drama. Arnav and Kushi have made this drama mind blowing and now I am addicted to it, although the show finished in 2012. I'm watching it in bits and bob via Youtube and want to request PLEASE PLEASE can you do a box dvd set that I can purchase and watch one of the best drama's I have ever had the pleasure in watching. Please,please let me know.Thank you
SELINA On Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Ilove you ARNAV
IRAGE KHAN On Monday, March 24, 2014
One of the most romantic serial, Please Please come back with new chemistry.....Love you.
Rahul Gaikwad On Saturday, March 22, 2014
Please come back. Miss you so much Arnav and Khushi.
Sweta On Tuesday, March 18, 2014
I really hope the channel re telecasts the show again .... I watch it in all the languages though I won't understand any .... Telugu , Tamil and Kannada sometimes Bengali too ... I think it is Marathi ... I donno the difference but I still watch the show ... But I want to watch in hindi again .... And on youtube you hardly find all the episodes with clarity ....
Anisha On Tuesday, March 18, 2014
By accident I found this show online and even though most of the episodes I could not get english subtitles, I was able to follow what was happening. All the stars had great performances and the two main characters were excellent. Well done. I watch certain episodes over just because I fell in love with this show.
Louise On Monday, March 17, 2014
v love you barun.....n v will do so wer ever you go.v just want to c u somewhere,pls do watever u think is ryt and dont listen all the stupid ppl who acuse of d end of ipkknd.
aditi On Monday, March 17, 2014
arnav ilove u a lot...........................................................:) :) :)
shilpa On Saturday, March 15, 2014
please come back arshi love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulot arvan and khushi
shilpa On Saturday, March 15, 2014
i love u khusi and arnav please come back we all miss u r fighingsand ur always the best pair among all serial stars please come back ipkknd
shilpa On Saturday, March 15, 2014
There are n number of serials copying this serial,some are even really ok ok watch,but no lead pair made my heart beat faster like arnav and khushi did.i wonder,if u will ever know wat a great serial it was..and how wonderful each and every character was....
ipplover On Friday, March 14, 2014
I don't think the creative team of IPKKND1 read any of fans msg about the shw...All of dem r so busy na :) whtevr v luv the shw even today...everyday I am rewatching those small parts uploaded on youtube...Thanks a lot for d GREAT show....WE miss all the characters like our own family members....LUV ARSHI......Never forget the show...
Shemanti On Friday, March 14, 2014
best serial ever in star plus....barun and shanaya....ufff wonderful...pls bring them once again...its great treat to watch them together...
nisha On Friday, March 14, 2014
plz yrrrrrrrr come back barun sanya
aarti On Wednesday, March 12, 2014
srnav is hot and handsome khushi is cute and innocentat the end they believe each other and cant lived wihout each other. they hate each other first but fall in love and can be apart from eavh other HOW CUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
diustika On Wednesday, March 12, 2014
my favourite serial...love it and love barun and sanya
farheen On Tuesday, March 11, 2014
iam waitng arnav's return in iss pyar..... we all miss him soooo much......
ashwini On Tuesday, February 25, 2014
i just want to see back barun and sanaya in another season pls
menaka On Thursday, February 20, 2014
my favourite serial forever and ever
Subbu gali On Thursday, February 20, 2014
i love this cereal it has become a part of my life
jumur jumana On Sunday, February 02, 2014